Bridge Baron 20 Computer Bridge Game Upgrade
Send us your old version of Bridge Baron.
The original CD is required, uncracked, no major scratches. The original case it not required, but we would appreciate it.
We will hold your order until your old BB arrives.
Your credit card will not be charged until we ship out your new BB20.
Canadian Bridge Supplies
86 McKenney Ave.
St. Albert, AB, T8N 2T7 Canada
Updated Features for Bridge Baron 20
- Greatly expanded defensive lead and signal agreements
- 26 new play problems from the bridge book "A Computer's Twist"
- Improved bidding and play
- 3 new bidding conventions: Soloway Jump Shifts, Meckwell, Lebensohl after Reverses
- Seven new bridge tournaments for free
- 24 new challenging problem deals for a total of 288 challenges
- Improved graphical user interface, including the ability to replay tournament deals
- States a line of play for all claims
- Improved bidding agreement flexibility (set your own takeout-double level)
- Now draws negative inferences (gaining information not only about bids made, but also about bids not made)
- Seven new bidding conventions including Two-Way Drury, Multi-Landy, and Graded Ogust
- Increased feature set on the Macintosh
- New tournaments and new challenges
- You can now see what Bridge Baron is thinking about, at higher levels of bidding and play
- At higher levels of bidding and play, while Bridge Baron is thinking, you can force it to bid or play immediately by clicking the Bid Now or Play Now button
- The option to choose among hand evaluation methods, such as long-suit point count or short-suit point count
- On the Mac, vastly improved user interface
- Improved bidding and play, including improved Two-over-One bidding, improved matchpoint-focused bidding and play when playing tournament deals at matchpoints, and more realistic double-dummy cardplay
- Bridge Baron can optionally alert and announce bids
- We have greatly expanded and improved the statistics
- Improved claiming by Bridge Baron, especially in notrump contracts
- Twelve new bidding conventions: Leaping Michaels, Kokish Relay, McCabe Adjunct, Snapdragon Doubles, Bart, Rosenkranz Redoubles, Mixed Raise Jump Cue-Bid Responses, various 3-level responses to 1NT, and Jacoby Transfer Superacceptances with Working Doubletons
- Bridge Tournaments, including the 2006 Cavendish at cross-IMPs
- 24 new Bridge Challenges have been added, totaling 240 problem deals in all
- Improved bidding and play
- Improved! Now choose to open 1NT with a 6-card minor or a stiff honor
- Improved! Now choose to play Puppet Stayman after 1NT, after 2NT, or both
- All 53 octillion (that's 53 billion billion billion) bridge deals as possible random deals in Bridge Baron
- Improved double-dummy capabilities.
- Double-dummy and par-contract solvers
Windows (English, German, and French only): 32 MB RAM, 100 MB hard drive space, Windows 2000/XP/Vista operating systems.
Macintosh/iMac/MacOS (English and French only) : Universal Mac OS X application, requires OS X 10.4 or later